Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions create a contract between you and PT. PRIMA UNTUNG BERSAMA(the “Agreement”). Please read the Agreement carefully. To confirm your understanding and acceptance of the Agreement, click “Agree.”
A. GENERAL TERMS
- By using, registering, and shopping at http://www.primauntungbersama.com(the "Website"), you agree to bebound in the terms and condition of this Agreement.
- This Agreement governs your use of PT. PRIMA UNTUNG BERSAMA'S Services (“Services”), through which you can order, search, and download information (The "Content") on the Website. To use our Services, you need compatible hardware, software (latest version recommended and sometimes required) and Internet access (fees may apply). Our website performance may be affected by these factors.
- User of this website will be held responsible for your own secrecy and security of your username and password.
- User of this website will be held of any transactions and activities using your username and password.
- PT. PRIMA UNTUNG BERSAMA has the right to use your information for internal use only, to enhance research and development of our products and services.
User of this website agree upon:
- informing to PT. PRIMA UNTUNG BERSAMA of any abuse of your account at the earliest possible
- making sure that user logoff from the website at the ends of every activity to avoid any possible abuse of the account
B. PRODUCT INFORMATION
- By doing transaction order via our website, you understand the information of any product that you selected
- All products available on the website are accordance to the online catalogs and product details.
- All information are according to the official catalogs, websites, and literatures from our official partners and presented as accurate as possible without any modifications.
- Colors/ contrast of the product pictures in our website may vary due to lighting, contrast, resolution setting of your devices.
- The price presented on the website are accurate. The price is exclude Government's Value Added Taxes (Ppn), delivery cost, and other cost that may occur.
C. ORDERS AND CANCELLATIONS
- All orders are available to be shipped to all areas where the courier service can reach. For orders to all any other areas, please contact our Customer Care prior to confirming the order.
- All products information and terms and conditions of ordering via website are to be understood by user upon ordering
- We will update the information on daily basis. Any discrepancies on price, stocks, and other information due to our error, will be informed and confirmed to you. You will have options to modify or cancel the order.
- User is allowed 72 hour after ordering to make the payment, unless otherwise other agreements applied. We serve the right to cancel the order if user has already passed the time limit of payment which is 72 hours.
- User is allowed to change or modify the order prior to Payment and/or Shipment. Any paid and/or shipped order cannot be cancelled. We have the right to bill the order to you
- Confirming the payment in the Website and/or contact our Customer Care is user's responsibility
- We serve the right to cancel the order if we suspect any abuse on the account, or the transaction did not meet our agreement
- Currencies are Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) and United States Dollar (USD)
- Payments is available by Cash or Bank Transfer informed on the website.
- Payment is considered done if we have received the total agreed amount.
- Payment must be confirmed by user on the menu Confirm Payment on the website
- Any charges occurred from the payment such as bank fee, transfer fee, clearing and switching fee) is borned to the User.
- Any delay and error in payment process by user or by bank is not our responsibility
- Order will be shipped the max 48 hours after the payment is considered DONE. Updated status of shipment including information of the shipment will be presented in the website. We will email the information if necessary.
- All orders are shipped to the address registered in the website, unless otherwise specified
- Any error on the shipping address information due User error that cause delay in the shipment is not our responsibility.
- Shipment using outsource Courrier service will be appointed by PT. PRIMA UNTUNG BERSAMA and presented in the Order Confirmation. Any delivery fee will be paid by User.
- Duration of the Shipment if using Outsource Courier Service is according to the service chosen by User. Any loss or damaged is bound by the Courier company terms and condition
- You can track your order in the website, or you can contact the specified Courier Company used in the shipment. You can also contact our Customer Care to help updating the shipment status.
- After receiving the order, please kindly confirm to our website or contact our Customer Care by phone/email. If you did not make any confirmation after 7 days upon shipment date, we consider you received the goods in good conditions.
F. EXCHANGE POLICY
- We confirm the goods shipped are correct and in good condition. We confirm the goods are shipped with the proper packaging and check before shipment. Please check them upon receiving.
- User can exchange if only the goods received are not in a good condition or there is discrepancies in the goods. User must be able to show prove of evidence and presented to us by email to our Customer Care
- Any cost to return the product is paid by User.
- Any cost to re-ship the exchange goods is paid by PT. PRIMA UNTUNG BERSAMA
- Information regarding discrepancies or defect goods must be received by PT. PRIMA UNTUNG BERSAMA as late as 3 (three) working days after receiving the products. If after 3 (three) working days, we will assume the shipment is correct and the goods are in good condition.
- Exchanged product will be shipped after we receive and verify the products. Any information is provided by User to help fasten the verification.
Such there a condition, the product is out-of-stock, the user can have 2 choice:
- to wait until the products are re-stocked
- receive full refund according to the order amount.
G. REFUND POLICY
- Refund is only available for the non-available exchange product due to out-of-stock, should user choose full refund..
- Refund will be available 10 (ten) working days after refund agreement
- User is agree to support all necessary documents including the Tax Documentations
- The amount will be transferred according to the invoice. Shipping cost occured of this ordered cannot be refunded
- Refund will only be transferred to your Company official account. User will need to make official letter if the refund is not the official company account. PT. PRIMA UNTUNG BERSAMA are not responsible for any problem caused.
- We will confirm to you if the refund has been done.
Effective date: 1 October 2018
PT Prima Untung Bersama ("us", "we", or "our") operates the https://www.primauntungbersama.com website (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
PT Prima Untung Bersama uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Indonesia and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Indonesia and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
PT Prima Untung Bersama may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of PT Prima Untung Bersama
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.primauntungbersama.com/contact
- By phone number: +62 (031) 5945648 (Hunting)