Category: Gear Couplings
- SITEX® gear couplings consist of two toothed hubs which are connected with one internally toothed sleeve. The sleeve is manufactured from stabilized 6.6 superpolyamide resin.
- The torsional rigidity of the sleeve prevents angular speed variation. The combination of steel hubs with polyamide sleeve makes the coupling maintenance and lubrication free.
- The particular toothed profile prevents contact of tooth edged with the sleeve, ensuring long life of the coupling.
- Here are the dimensions of product :
- Outside diameter : 175 mm
- Length : 93 mm